mandag 22. juni 2009

A weekend of work

It hasn't really been a eventfull weekend, but I will try to update everyone on the few things I have been doing.

Yesterday started of pretty boring with school from 12-16. Had to drive from Mountain View at around 10 am and we weren't back until close to six. The afternoon was spent eating Taco Bell, which didn't suck as bad as my coworker Miki told me, and working on my Masters thesis. I know I can be a g33k sometime, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

When I went to bed at around 11.30 pm I had planned to sleep until morning, but the guys I live with had other plans for me. At 1.30 am they woke me up and told me that my buddy Jack (Daniels) missed me. So instead of waking up early to continue my writing I didn't get to bed until 5.30 am.

I am a little tired today, but at least I got up and are sitting in the common rooms at the apartment complex working on my paper along with Jannicke. A pretty boring weekend, but at least Pål and I are going to see The Hangover at the movie theater later tonight...

For some reason I have really started to eat a lot of sushi. The local grocery store sells ready made california rol, salmon rolls and tuna rolls and they are pretty good... Just thought people would like to know that.

And we are planning a trip to Las Vegas towards the end of next month.... Awesome!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar