onsdag 17. juni 2009

Just another day at work

The clock strikes 7 pm and I am still at work.... and oh so tired.

On Thursday I have a class at Berkeley that starts at 5 pm and I would have to leave work at around 2 pm to be able to drive over there, eat and review the articles and case for class. And that is the reason why I am still at work - gotta make up those three hours somehow....

On top of that my tooth hurts. Some months ago I had a tooth fixed, but unfortunately not well enough. I gotta find an American dentist and get a root canal. Woho. Can't hardy wait.

That's enough whining for one day. There is less than one hour until I can go home, go to the gym, work out, and then jump in the jacuzzi afterward... Maybe even open a bottle of Dos Equis or Shiner and totally relax....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar