torsdag 18. juni 2009

One more day in the sun...

The clock is 11.30 pm in California and I am staying up just to call Gouda, my travel insurance company not the cheese, to check if dental care is a part of my insurance. Let's hope so, I am going to the dentist to check my tooth and get a quota tomorrow....

Other than toothache the day has been pretty boring. A long day at work followed by a little schoolwork and a couple of bbq'ed burgers. We have all been getting ready for our first day at Berkeley tomorrow )and some of us are worrying about pop quizzes and angry professors). Fortunately the guys at Faculte are letting us work from home tomorrow so I will try to do a little work before going to dentist - and hopefully a little after. Work is a little boring at the moment - I am pretty much just reading up on the competition and their partners and evaluating what type of partners and affiliates Faculte should contact. It involves a hell of a lot of googling and watcing online business presentations and demos. If anyone are interested in hearing about anything that relates to online presentations (content or production) just let me know...

Signing off from Mountain View, California...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar