fredag 12. juni 2009

First day at work

Yesterday was my first day at work and it was pretty exciting. The company I work for only have four employees in the US (Some more in Romania and India) and yesterday I got to meet them all (Maher, Miki, Mark and Karim). I will mostly work on corporate development and creation of strategic partnerships. Pretty nifty :)

Under you can see the front of our building, but I will try to remember to take some more pictures at work today, and some more at my apartment complex during the weekend.

I work with Anita, but it doesn't look like we will work on the same things. She will mostly work on content on the website and the development of the interface of Faculte.



Where we would we be without GPS? Nobody really knows...


On wednesday we were up at Berkeley again and got some stuff sorted out in regards to school. It seems like it will be quite a bit of work, but fortunately Faculte seems to be really flexible in regards to working hours and so on - so I am sure that if school gets hectic they will let us take a day off or leave early..

Other than that the days so far has been pretty similar. Eating burgers/prawns from the BBQ and jumping into the jacuzi with a beer when it gets chilly in the evening.

I also sent a couple of messages with Leah (Matt's wife) and I will be flying out to Colorado sometime this summer. I just have to check with school and work what time will be most suitable. Really looking forward to seeing Matt, Leah and little Braedon...

That's all folks...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar