tirsdag 9. juni 2009

I've got a job!


Then the jobinterviews were over and I ended with a company called Faculte - http://www.faculte.com/ - and I am pretty excited. It is a small company (only four employees in the us - and now two interns) that works with a broadcast solution for online creation of video presentation... exciting!















Other than that we moved into our new apartment - and it looks insane. I took some pictures of the apartment I live in, but I will post some more from the area as soon as I get around to doing it. Tomorrow I have the day of and might go up to San Francisco to chill or I might stay at our apartment and work with my master - not decided yet....

What else is new? Not much, but it is sunny and warm and everyone is enjoying themselves at our new apartment. A bunch of us played a little tennis and basketball today - before we went out and celebrated our new jobs - although we got hustled at a thai restaurant..

Now I am a little tired and pretty much ready for bed...

Finally I promised Jannicke - a fellow student - to post a picture of her on my blog. I took the best one I could find....


1 kommentar: