mandag 15. juni 2009

Santa Cruz

Welcome to Santa Cruz!


Santa Cruz is famous for skateboards, surfing and being one of the spots on the Californian coast with the most shark attacks. Fortunately we did not get attacked in our short five minute pacific ocean swim. Today Dan Robert, David and I decided to go for a short road trip to one of the most famous spots on the Californian coast. It was a short 40 minute drive in our little white Kia and we rocked our way over with Beastie Boys playing loudly on the radio.

It was a awesome beach with not to many people and more than enough space for us to throw our hackysack around. The water was really cold at first, but we couldn't let a chance to take a dip in the pacific pass us by. The wind was blowing, which resulted in me not feeling how well the sun overtanned by body and my arms are as red as boiled lobster. Right now I am sitting lying on the sofa chilling and being pretty determined to stay here for the rest of the evening.

Yesterday was another pretty chill day. I got in a little work-out with a little tennis and basketball, but mostly I was being a g33k and spent most of the day reading articles for class, working on a report for work on monday and doing a little work on my masters thesis.

Friday was my second day at work and it was pretty similar to thursday. Out boss, Maher, is pretty cool and did yet again by us lunch. This time at a great little french cafe that served awesome crepes. Other than that they told me to work on some suggestions for strategic partners and I did pretty much do that all day. If anybody want to know anything about stock photo sites be sure to let me know.

I hope everybody is updated and enjoying my typing frenzy.



David (on the left) and Dan Robert enjoying the beach at Santa Cruz.


A cool old Herbie at the pier. Look closely at the colored guitar in the back window.





I do not have a role in the remake of "honey, I shrunk the kids" the truck is just huge...

1 kommentar:

  1. Not bad. I guess you will be pretty safe in that car. But this was not the car you were driving. It would have been a laugh if you had parked the ford ka next to it.

    SvarSlett