torsdag 4. juni 2009

Jetlagged in San Francisco




Good morning - Good day - Good afternoon. It's not always easy to let the body know what time it really is. Right now the clock is 4.25 am in San Francisco and I am sitting at the charming Lori's Diner because there was no way in hell that my body wanted to sleep any longer....




But as you all understand I have gotten myself to San Francisco, I have checked in at the hotel and right now I am trying to get the time to pass...




It was a long and pretty boring flight - I did enjoy the great inflight entertainment though (Confession of a shopaholic, pink panther 2, and some other shitty flick about a mall cop (played by kevin james)... but hey - I made it - still more or less sane...




I am posting my first impressions of SF, I know I do not take enough pictures - and a lot of them are of poor quality - but I am doing as well as I can..




1 kommentar:

  1. HELDIG! gå på cafè trieste, den ligger på north beach!

    SvarSlett