torsdag 28. mai 2009

When in Rome....

Lose is the first word that comes to my mind...As most enlightened people already know Manchester United lost yesterdays final in the Champions League to Barcelone. 0-2. And it is not like we can blame the referee - cry for ungiven penalties - be outraged of all the missed chances....no Barcelona won fair and square.

I guess you can learn a little about people while watching soccergames. Some people have compassion and some get nothing by joy out of other peoples misery. Simon for example is no big Barcelona fan - never has been or never will be - but since most of the people watching the game at his place were United-supporters he had to yell high and loud in joy as Bercelona crushed a weak United-team. Sometimes it should be allowed to hit people across the head with 2x4s..

Today is also the last full day in Bergen for a while. Tomorrow morning I am driving home to Notodden with Stian. A small Road Trip - perhaps a short preview of the road trip we might take this fall.

3rd of June suddenly doesn't seem so far away and I must admit I always get a little anctious of leaving. I am the kind of guy that packs his bags a week before leaving and double checks everything at least twice - I still usually forget something....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar