tirsdag 5. mai 2009

Time passing by

So now it's only 4 weeks until departure. Starting to get a little travel itch, but it's all good. I am the kind of person that hos to have everything ready days in advance. So yesterday I checked if I knew where all the cords for my camera, viedocamera and everything were. Fortunately I found them all - at least the ones that came to mind.

While looking for the cords I came over some of the videos from when I spent some months in Egypt. Pretty fun watching a drunk Simon jumping around in his boxers hitting the angry german Anders with a pillow. Good times.

At the moment nobody knows that I am writing a blogg, so it's actually more of a diary for myself. Guess I gotta let people know sooner rather than later.

Today is going to be another exciting day. Just got up and I am meeting Simon, Jøran and Magnus at the gym to fit inn a little workout in an otherwise busy day. At least there will be some fun tonight with poker and the second semifinal in the Champions League. Hopefully United will follow up there 1-0 win at home with at least a draw at Emirates, but you never know. I'll be crossing my fingers.

Guess that's it for now

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar