fredag 1. mai 2009

June 3. - Time of departure

Still under construction. I still don't know how good I will be at this blogging stuff, but I will try to keep everyone interested updates at least a couple of times a week. Just so you know what is going on and how I am doing.

Short synopsis:
June 3. I will be flying out of Oslo to yet again go to the land of the free and home of the brave... or so they say. San Francisco is the destination this time around and I will be spending a little under three months in the city by the bay. After that a roadtrip is in the planning phase, but we will se what comes of it.

In San Fran I will be doing a half&half intership and school. One afternoon per week I will be attending the Center of Entrepeneurship and Techonolgy at the University of California, Berkeley and the rest of the week I will be working full time for a newly established technology firm in the Silicon Valley area (the company is yet to be decided). Everything is put together by something called Gründerskolen here in Norway and is a cooperation between several norwegian universities and the norwegian government.

As for now I am going to Oslo next week to get my visa, but other than that I am looking forward to some hectic months in California.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar