onsdag 13. mai 2009

Accepted!

Wow, amazingly enough the american embassy decided that I was qualified to enter their country once again. So now it's only a questions of time before I once again set my feet on american soil.
Things are pretty hectic in Bergen these days - and I had my worst migrene attack ever just the other days. Lost the ability to focus completely for a couple of hours - which of course was pretty scary. I ended up at the hospital, after my mom started talking about tumours and yelled me into going. The doctor just smiled, said it was nothing and billed me 300 kroner ($50). Money well spent!
Well that is it for now - not that much exciting going on. Well back to making lasagna.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing that they let u in with that picture! U look like a thug!

    SvarSlett
  2. Guess they just wanted the good looks percentage in the states to go up...

    SvarSlett