mandag 11. mai 2009

Back in Bergen

After a short visit to Oslo to get my visa for the states and go to Pernilles bapthism I am back in Bergen...

I must admit that the idea of having to go to Oslo to say hi to a visaofficer and answer a couple of questions that they already have the answer to is a little bit of a waste. At least I had already planned to go east this weekend, but I feel sorry for all those that have to spend thousands of kroners just to show their face at the embassy...

Sunday I finally got to see my sisters little daughter Pernille Anne to which I am Godfather (For the third time - almost feel like Marlon Brando). Of course I gave the little child a Manchester United-body and song some great United-lullabyes. She fell right asleep dreaming of Ryan Giggs running down the wing....a future norwegian national team player for sure. It was a nice bapthism and great food afterwards - so all in all a pretty good day...

The weekend was not made worse by Uniteds 2-0 trashing of our rivals Manchester Shitty... Only two more wins needed.

Less than four weeks to liftoff... Ordered my travel insurance today - even more money flying out the window...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Already scaring the little girl for life, Sverre? She won't dream of Giggs, but have nightmares og Chadwick and Keane.

    SvarSlett
  2. She will have a life filled with trophies and glory - not seven digit losses in france

    SvarSlett