onsdag 15. juli 2009

Wine-tasting in Sebastopol

And then is was Wednesday again....

Since last time I wrote there has been quite a lot going on and I have been keeping busy. I will try to summarize some of it...

The days leading up to last Saturday was filled with a lot of work in regards to the group project we are doing here at Berkeley. We had to present a preliminary business plan for our company on Saturday and we had to prepare (more or less) for that. It went OK, but we kind of realize that we will have to continue to work (more than we want to) on the plan in the weeks to come.

This last weekend (+ Monday) Anita (my co-worker) and I went with my boss Maher and his family up to their house in Sebastopol. It was a really nice, relaxing weekend with a little bit of wine and champagne tasting on Sunday. If anyone ever visits the Sonoma area I can recommend going tasting. First of all it is a really fun experience to check out some of the many hundred winerys in the area, and second of all many of them are free....

Yesterday and today has been all work so far, but at least I am going to check out the latest Harry Potter movie tonight...

Tomorrow is another day of school and I have way to much to read before then....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar