fredag 3. juli 2009

A weekend of relaxation

As most of the other norwegians travel south towards Los Angeles, Joshua Tree and St. Barbara I am finding my self in a total state of relaxation here in Mountain View. While the others probably are stuck in 10 hours of traffic I will bee playing tennis and lying poolside...

It is of course 4th of July weekend and I do not really know what I will be doing tomorrow, but I do not worry... I am pretty chill at the moment.

So what else is new? Yesterday was school and that was pretty ordinary... although I have found my favorite place in California. It is calles Yoghurtland and the sell yoghurt icecreams buffet style.

Last night I went to Blockbuster and rented five movies: Frost/Nixon, Slumdog Millionaire, The Wrestler, Gran Torino and Fired Up (I needed a light crappy high school movie as well). I have seen the two first so far and Slumdog is a really feel good kind of movie. It also contains one of my new favorite songs: M.I.A. - Paper Planes.

On another note I am a little stunned and a little excited of the signing of Michael Owen. Nothing would be more fun than him scoring the winner against the scousers on Anfield in October....

Word out

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar