torsdag 13. august 2009

Exhausted...

So much for trying to be better at this stuff...

Well, to excuse myself, I have had sooo much to do the last couple of weeks. Since my last update I have been tied up with work and more importantly the business plan for school..

Lack of sleep is a key word here and I pretty much went into a coma after our presentation last night.

I'll come back to that stuff, but more importantly. I've become an uncle again! That is right, my brother Jostein and his wife Lene got a son this morning. Little August was born on the 13. of August... Fortunately they live in Bergen, so I will be able to see the little rascal right from the get go (at least when I get back to Bergen in a months time)

Back to the exam. For the last 10 days or so we have pretty much spent every evening working on the business plan for our fictional product HavFrisk. It was more work than expected and I am pretty much running on empty at the moment. Fortunately we presented it yesterday and are done with it. So the next couple of days will be nothing more than relaxation...

The only fun thing I have done the last couple of weeks were the Rock the Bells concert last Sunday. It was pretty awesome. A perfect venue for a one day festival, and we were all pretty much just laying on the grass listening to hiphop. The line-up included Nas, Damian Marley, Busta Rhymes, BigBoi, The Roots, House of Pain, Krs One, Talib Kweli, Raekwon and MOP. But, I must admit that the surprise artist were my favorit. It might be the fact that I am a little old school, but when Slick Rick entered the stage I got stoked. 'La di da di' and 'Mona Lisa' are awesome songs.

So what else is worth mentioning. Not much. I am going to the movie theater tonight to see Funny People and tomorrow a bunch of us are going to see a preseason game between San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos (Football). The weekend will mostly be set aside to write a couple of papers for school, but I'll be going up to San Francisco on Saturday....

Rock on!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar