lørdag 24. juli 2010

A little more than a month...

Time flies...
Fast...

It doesn't even feel like summer yet. It might be sunny and 20 degrees outside, but it still feels like spring. Might be because this is my first summer in a full-time job - and I have no vacation until September. And to quote a pretty crappy song - "wake me up when September comes (I know it is suppose to be ends....)

As for the trip it is still on. I am pretty sure that my friend Simon will be joining Erlend and I. We have also secured a geeky american guide in Gettysburg (that is you Angelica) and will hook up with a long-time-no-see buddy of mine from Northfield (living close to Boston).

So even though I'll miss bergen and (some) of the people here - the open road of the US seems pretty nice right about now. And I must admit I like to drive - and since Simon doesn't have a license (WHAT!) Erlend and I have to do all the driving anyways.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar